Pages

12.30.2008

The BEST of 2008

As far as racing goes, the best racing is USGP racin and the tops of their events is Louisville. The course is laid out on an old golf course, you got Super Fan, 5 sand pits, jez, I can't wait for next year.



Car. nope. its this thing. The KIA SOUL bon jovi's got two of em ordered already.


Beer, that so easy its... EBB, you'll get it. think hard. Its simple and what you would called honest. The guy builds the bar, oven, brews the beer, throws the dough and brings good fortune to Philly. THANK YOU. The Terra Fume will be missed, as I've heard he is one and done with his brews.

My favorite sculptures. Fills the my eyes and the air, fueling my imagination.

Well it might not be 2008 for all but these are the choices for me. Two movies... Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwrittenand this one snuck up on me but is just as important. Check out "Tom Dowd & the Language of Music"Best Music, well for local in the national Big sounding it would be the Modern Mothers I'm never a look backer, I just need more new music, a couple of things for ya Royal City and I don't know, just listen to it all. Thats it for now, I am POOPED. Here's to 2009, CHEERs! dlowe

No comments: