Pages

12.22.2008

3/4 backlight




A little cold snap has settled in, and I'm already restless. Got out to Belmont. It was perfect. My ride was very satisfying. Why? It was cold, so I had to dress accordingly. Check. I did. Second. The trails were empty, all my own. Thirdly. I love my bike like John Cougar loves his high school girlfriend that he took to the prom. Fourth. For no good reason, I was riding my bike. Onward. Mt. Airy. Nice nitch. We live in this big city of Philadelphia, and Mt. Airy is the snow ball that we throw at Santa. We might not have class but we've got heart and personality. Its no Manayunk, yeah, its way better. The food is better, the waiters are better and the BEER is the best.






Boulder, its gotten me through a lot. I need the help. I usually learn by breaking things, my bones, bike parts. I don't mind stepping on toes, but I kinda don't hold a grudge, and I'm fair. ..sorta.. because. so for some of you, I know its a little too much, but try to understand. Just put it on your MP3 player and let it play. Ride with it. cheers. dlowe

No comments: