Pages

12.29.2008

Kaboom!
















It only goes to show ya that its fun and quality that makes a good product. Take the Tussle at the Trestle. Just enough space to have fun, and just enough fun to make all that frickin' time on the trainer and the SBP and the drives rides worth it all. Its fun to race, and I didn't blow chunks
but after my big breakfast at Mi Lah I was worried. This time of year I've got Udon noddle legs, but a horseradish heart. So I got my ass kicked with a smile, took Warrens Line for a win. Nipped Drew to not be DFL and Won a cap and some chain lube. The cap, let me tell ya, is really nice. I wore it to the airport to pick up my friend George and the cops let me sit in the PU lane and listen to the Eagle's game in peace. I wore it to bed and had the best dreams. Stevie Nicks had soft warm hands and rubbed the knots outta my tired racin' legs. For riding I need the Elmer Fudd version, that has the flaps that come down and cover my jug handle ears. Cheers, dlowe




No comments: