Pages

9.25.2008

Finding Balance

Did the opening MAC weekend of racing. Day 1, I don't think Joe Pa likes me, being a Buckeye and all. The Nittany Lion kicked my ass, slow and sluggish and sloppy and, oh well. I did the Neti pot, I went to sleep, and awoke with a better attitude. I was Fast at Charm City, Fast like a house fly, I was still sloppy, riding through the tape, missing a bike remount, baby steps through the sand pit. But in the End I felt aggressive and hammered around the course. Neti pot YEAH! My online cyborg coach does not throw too much fun into my training so I do. Got out on my mountain bike and went for a ride, found another photo op, on a new cut through trail to the park.
A real cool short trail that takes me under 76. Then got a nap in and made it to Wednesday night cross at Belmont Plateau. Nice vibe this year, good fun, and good ridin'. Looks like Rain, mounted up another set of tubeless wheels and gonna try' em out in the mud. See you at Phelps. Be there ya fools, its gonna be cool. http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=7085 Cheers. dlowe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I snapped a couple of pictures at the Phelps CX Race. Check them out here: http://www.cyclingcaptured.com/2008%20Cycling%20Season/464645