Pages

10.28.2017

Not First

highland park cx day 1



13th,
a few big mistakes, but for sure, its a pretty accurate placing of me today.
I went with the front group,
but was whittled a way, no hiding.
It was a tough course for me, tough result.
Not the number I wanted, but got what I earned.
Definately not going to say anything about how I'll do tomorrow,

on the way out, I picked a spot, on the apex, and a strong post.
Felt racing go by.








at home,  out in the backyard with my wife and the cats, enjoying the weather, my wife said "sorry you didn't do well" or maybe it was, "sorry it was a bad day".

It was pretty easy to reply, with a truth felt "nah, I gave it all" "not feeling bad".

and I can't help myself
tomorrow, a top 10 placing?
I'll try.
I crack myself up, I'm sure, when my head is sunk down into my pillow tonight, and I'm think cross, waiting to fall asleep, somehow, it'll still creep in there, Riding in for the win.  and figuring, scheming, plotting, to get it done.


Well done, my ass is sore from your fine kicking of it.  Thanks, I expect nothing less!

Cheers, race hard, with all that you have got.  dlowe

No comments: