Pages

10.14.2017

Cooper River




















I'd race, if the prize was, a paper plate with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, on it.
I don't know if it's going to be a regular thing,
but it seems to be working excellent.  Marc Vettori, took the camera, and as always,
brought the "A" game, taking the pictures, and provided all the excellent photos.

Cooper River, is a family affair.  so well done, great day, .....really,.... I thought about this race every night, after long days of work,  falling to sleep.  How I was just going to stick the wheel, and ride as hard as I can.  NO matter what.

There are a lot of number #1 races,  but this is #1,
Big foam finger, NUMBER ONE!

the loner, and all our little groups, old men, and old women, one really old women,
fat, thin, long bearded
fast, really fast
and slow.
elbows out,
and
something about MAC
the Sisterhood,
Brotherhood
someone planted good seeds, watered them, and
the roots, linger strong.

I really needed a day like today, so whoever in whatever way
had something to do with it,...
Cheers MF's!

dlowe

No comments: