Pages

1.16.2011

Fridgid Stars

I rode around my haunts.
Not interested in any group rides,  I wanted to be out doing my "pedaling time".   Building that pyramid.

     xxxxxxxxxxxxxx---MUSIC GOES HERE---xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just hitting up the West Park and East Park on the cross bike.   Always want to stop by coltranes's house.
and Nicks made me put the pads against the rims and come to a halt.
 I bopped inside of Nick's, a new joint, ahh..., gasp do I say, a Vegan haunt.  Smelled really good, and I was greeted by a strapping young lad who offered to put some coffee on for me.   I thanked him, we chatted a tad, I took a menu and went  back to my bike.

I stood across the street, trying to imagine, John Coltrane living here.  Next to the new Nicks. I'm no Jazz Head,  I don't listen much.  I stared. Those are the steps, the door,/was the family, the bed... his life for a few years.    Well I guess I'll be buying some jazz shit to put into my mp3 for new riding music.  Try to figure this jazz shit out.

now I sit, in front of this Artwork blogging, in an unsatisfied way.  I wanted to have some codeine in the player, but for some reason it won't up load to share.   I did 3.5 hours of riding today, not hard, just good riding.

I don't know who Tony the Misfit is, but in my brief search for Coltrane info he came into the mix, nice photographic works!


post script: Who Is this Nick  (Nicholas Sanfratello)   fellow? 

d. blow

ok, here you go:

No comments: