Pages

2.26.2009

a player




I get to work at a lot of different places. I get a glimpse into the cube world, the hospitals, the ad agency insecurites, the sports, the educational, the pharma. Peolple dying of cancer, peolpe with new lungs, aids, depression. The poor, the rich and the spoiled. I've been yelled at, cheated, lied to, and ripped off. 20 years of it. I still, most of the time, love what I do. I've meet Lance, been in People Magazine with Bruce Willis, stood 10 feet from Neil Young playing, had lunch with Dick Vermil, and seen the twisted steel beams of the twin towers laid out on the ground. What have I learned from it all, nothing more than an reinforcement of what my parents taught me, be fair, true, work hard, have fun and love life.




oh... I got a new mp3 player, my old one died. I tried to fix it by giving it a few good taps with a hammer, but, alas still all I got was a blank screen. I scoured the Internet to find the most bang, and I got the Sansa Clip 4 giger. cheap and easy to use, no Itunes controls, I keep my freedom of use. I don't know why so many people buy into that crap? I loaded it up and went to the gym. I always leave it on shuffle,... did some squats to Royal City, leg press to Oasis, so on, good work out. spun outside for 2hrs got a lot of music listening in. SHIT, I LOVE MUSIC.




Going to see RED FANG at the Khyber next Tuesday, March 3rd. ya wanna go?

No comments: