Pages

2.11.2009

The Middle Finger

Most of you are NOT followers but leaders. I've been home from work for a bit, cracked open a 22oz bottle of Bear Republic "Hop Rod Rye".



"Hop Rod Rye - Is essentially a bold American IPA made with 20% rye malt. Darker in color, Hop Rod Rye boasts a huge hop aroma and flavor accompanied by a slightly sweet, malty finish. A.V.B. of 8.0%. 2004 California State Fair, Silver Medal Winner; 2002 National Real Ale Festival, Chicago, Gold Medal Winner; 2001 San Diego Real Ale Festival, Silver Medal Winner & Best of Show (Runner Up) - og 1.074, ABV 8.0%, IBU 90+"..... from their web site. I like the few ryes out there. It needles me. Whats that mean? Its interesting, not smooth, a bit harsh, gotta some bite. It grabs the tongue, giving it a nice noggie, an indian rug burn of sorts. Not perfect, but better in all ways for its faults!


I had work today, yeah it made me happy, G. Bush, the Banks and heavy handed layings off by the giant corporate American has me sleeping just a little uneasy. I carried the sandbags with a big O' smile today. Cheers. Here's a nice photo of Matt, I respect Matt, Why? He is smart, creative, can take shit, and has his own perspective on what is important to his life, guy. He cares enough to know that giving the middle finger can be one of the most positve thing you can do as a human being.

What eles do I have for you? Not much. I ride my bike, drink beer, love my wife, got 5 nice cats, don't eat meat, my favorite color is red, snore, have no cavities, and... and...

cheers, dlowe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt smart?