Pages

2.06.2009

one hundred and forty two

Easy days are nice days. Two hours pedaling time, add another hour or so for goofing around and drinking coffee.


I stopped by "the father of baseball" to see what is up for the Phillies next year. Mr. Harry Wright stays just down the street from me. He said he was disappointed that no one took him to the parade, and wants to be made into some kind of "Andre the Giant" "OBEY" t-shirt, so he can fly around town on the back of some scenester fixie peddler, maybe get some of a PBR spilled on him. Anyway he is right in the middle of a beautiful West Laurel Hill Cemetery
just a quick, pretty spring day, jaunt up the drives, for you center city folk, perfect setting for a nice picnic. If all goes well for me, I hope to live to be 142, that's one of my goals. I did some laps in the big empty warehouse, and then hit the hill home. Going out with the lady to Union Jacks to celebrate Kristin's Birthday. Looks like a nice warm weekend, watch out Freds, I just shaved my legs and I'm feisty to roll. cheers.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why is that guy the father of baseball? I thought that was abner doubleday.