Pages

11.05.2017

Fairhill, Stoudt's

Chinese Handcuffs






The second half of the season starts with John Lux's voice in my head, "fuck 'em, dlowe, do what you want, Damn, people can just relax".
so that's what I did.  I'm not sure but I think some how the term Chinese Handcuffs, probably to someone, is offensive, but with true due respect to Law Enforcement, and The Chinese, I don't mean to offend anyone!

It was a good weekend of racing. 
I've found out that it's the balance of trying my hardest, and riding the most relaxed, that somewhere in that balance, is where I get free,  do well.
Saturday, down at Fairhill, the course wound, swept me around corners, and I so invigorated by the speed, I closed my eyes, and just hammered to the highest point on the course and did it again.
Today again, at Stoudt's,  as the laps counted down, I was enjoying it more. Both events, they've taken the years of racing, laying out whoops, dips, bends, log overs, fast corners, and refined them, to spectacular races.  Great laps to ride. Race worthy.

still searching and training for that elusive win this year,
training to be a fearsome foe,
Unperdictable, good starter, smooth, strong, and a calm word if I'm luck enough to catch slower foes.
"on your right after the tree",  "keep digging"  "Yo Bob!"

thanks to all that put on the races this weekend, Cheers!  dlowe





No comments: