Pages

11.12.2017

V-1



Vicitoy CX.

I am seldom out of words.  I'm tired.  Today was fast, and on.  No let up.  I snuck around and robbed a 4th today.
I try to leave it out there on the course.
I'm not one to make enemy's, or need foes to race.  I'm not out there to beat anyone.
Your fast, enjoy it.
I'm gonna crack open some race won Sly Fox beer, and it's going to taste real good.
I often think, we are lucky to have so many different races around here. Plenty of personality.

go hard, crush it, kick back, and never wallow in your mistakes, or misfourtunes.
A true champ isn't the one who wins a lot of races.
we, all us out there racing, we are some tough mofo's.  Well done!

and again, a thanks to Victory CX!  welcome to the family!

cheers! dlowe












1 comment:

JDL said...

Great photos and narrative, as always! Nice to see one of my tortured mug. ;-) Anyway, thanks for the bit of advice on the start line to go out steady and then methodically make passes as the race settled in - it worked...