Pages

11.11.2017

Sly Fox






Today, I had too much of everything, and just not the right amount of enough.  




The conditions, the course, everything was spot on.
Lines changed during our race.
as the sun melted  the forzen dirt.
I flondered early and often.
Crashing, sliding out, loosing the front wheel, every which way I could and did hit the ground.
It was one of those days, where, Get up, Got at it, Crash, go at it just keep going.
but I held on for a tough 3rd.
I'd of never made it there, and I have to thank Mark Featherman for riding stong,
He came by me, with good lines, confident handiling, and I got well, picked it up.
a flat took him out.
but he got me going right, following him, and got me back to riding strong.








Today was a useful day.
strange
and not familar.  lots of riders in all classes road well, and lots, like me crashed, and toppled, slipped, but kept at it.
Good day Sly Fox,
Thank you, all you foxes, that spent a bunch of time carving this course into a bit of woods behind a brewery.


Cheers!  dlowe 

No comments: