Pages

3.15.2015

Sucka



I don't give a fuck about
writing
so everthing 
comes 
out
as 
want

and lately these are the junk miles to show for my effort.




Kevin Morby @ Boot and Saddle 3/14/15 phildadelphia






40 Voices Singing - Masterworks for Massed Choirs @ The Rotonda 3/15/15 philadelphia


there are a few bands that whatever they do I follow, with the wallow, the high, the junk, with much love, I follow.  The splinters, and solo projects.  Teenage Fanclub, Oasis,.... and Kevin Morby has found his way to my heart, like that too.

I wheeled sucked today,  got home late from seeing Kevin play, and up early to get time in on the bike before heading down to the city to see,  vocal choir music.

I am the king wheel sucka!
thats a good thing about the SRT,  you see 'em up ahead latch on and you know they'll push themself to go.   I'm a good mate,  when the strong head wind was crunching him,  I swung around and lifted the pace, he held on, digging a bit deeper to show me, and we rolled it.
But for the most part I sat in,  I got some good work in, more than I thought I would.

I saw the Babies, Woods and now Kevin Morby a second time.  Last night was Not the best of 'em, all of his show, one on the bottom, but still good.   I like to see where it all ends up.


slept a bit, rode the bike, then hit up the Rotonda to hear the 40 Voices.  The first two pieces, I had to hold back tears, beautiful, sitting in the unheated decaying building, I snuck up into the balcony.  the room filled, loud, with music,  and I thought how I'd like to have some of my Heros,  and some of my friends sitting with me.  Rockwell Kent, the Wright Bros.,... , Measha, Gorka, George, Ankers...   Silent and still I sat.   Incredibly fantastic.

my recording from the balcony shot on the canon t3i.




that is it
dl


No comments: