Pages

9.17.2014

the flag, snaps in the wind.

punk rock its dead, from the beginning,
and Single Speed Cyclocross, it got cancer and died quick.
Cross, its healthy, wise, strong.
Even if I race 3 others, down the tow path, around pretzel park, up the 100's steps, down the cobbles, and with a bike throw take the sprint at Grape St.  cross will always live.
Its a nitch.
and only a few can stand the real pain.
Some frat boys might want to make it a green beer, and show me your tits type of thing.
but cross, it won't make many any money.
I love it.
more than I love a crit, or a mountain bike race.
I love punk.
I ride a single speed Cyclocross bike.
but my true love.
and why it shall always endure.
Is cyclocross.

photo by the mysterious: Anthony Skorochod

photo credit to Mr. Kevin Dillard.


my best regards,  dlowe!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck yeah D LOWE!

D Lowe
D Love

-ROCK