Pages

6.17.2010

Scruffy

Forget Batenkill.  I'm trying to talk myself into and maybe enlighten a few others on what sounds like a great race: The Hill Billy- http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=9791 .  I really was impressed by the Morgantown RR  that I did, cheap, well run, fun,excellent course, and just all round good vibe. 

I just got back from Bethlehem, I was lucky to get the chance to work a couple of days up there, its close, so its usually a quick in and out of the town.   Nice old regrowth town.  Scruffy charm.

No more ghost last night.
A good night out.
went to the Bookstore speakeasy, very nice.
sat on the roof of the parking garage sipping like a hill billy from my growler looking at the night clouds.
and awoke to wide open windows and a nice breeze sending me to work with a light step.
A hotel with windows that opens wide, how nice.
Hello Trenton, to bed and to trenton tomorrow.
cheers, hill billy crossers.  D.

No comments: