Pages

6.16.2010

Friskey

I'm staying in this old hotel, and I think the ghost have a sense of humor, one sorta like mine.  Rough, mean, smart-assish, but not really supposed to be hurtful.   

I checked in early, and chewed the cuds. Hit the pavement, boring just traveling by the soles of your shoes.  Made it about 2 blocks, then sat down for a beer.  The bartender was a scruffy mutt. 

had one and sontered to my nights home.

Its an old hotel, with old elevators. I pused my floor, top floor, and some more got on and punched in.
White collards, dudes that have to travel for work.  Me and my growler moved to a polite corner.  I started thinking and bing, were at my floor, my hairs are standing on end, I'm the first one off, it skipped the other floors.   I push thur, hear some grunts and carry my brown glass full of fresh cold beer to my room. 


I think I am going to end up being a ghost.  Prying and dabblin, poking ya, just getting that last few drops of life left in the bottle.



This is Tony:
its a photo from work yesterday.

a another good day.
 cheers readers, really lift a glass. 

No comments: