Pages

6.03.2010

Fresh

yesterday instead of riding the roads of Delaware I was working on the roads of Delaware.   Not a hot day, but a day hot enough to enjoy shade.   We had to bring our own.  More specificly, E-Zups.   To keep the simple sun from baking us dry and red.   

One of the things I notice when I ride is the coolness of riding under a canopy of tress.   The strech of road where you dodge into the shade, out of the sun.  The drop of the heat, the dampness, the leaves, speckled sunlight.   Follow down the drawf bluffs, and soon I am standing in a creek.   My bike laying abandonded on its side.  My core temp. drops.   Dabs at the feet and back into the shoes.  Back onto the bike.  Back into the sun. 

Allan Rodzinski's Photographer.  With some soul.

get on yrrr bike, do some riding, make big Al proud.

cheers, dlowe.

music.  Fang Island's Welcome Wagon

No comments: