Pages

5.04.2010

Melts

what a relief it is to leave the hotel bar.  as much as I love people, I really hate people.  This hotel like many others is a trap, based off an access road off a strip of stucco stores, off the free way.   The drive, was nice, with some nice napping.  Recovery from the hills reps, some deep discussions and beer from the day before. 
we pulled off the interstate just looking, hoping to find some down home, peeps.  We did, after a good lunch we made our way back to the small custared stand and stood in line with the ladies, kids and some old dirt.
                                         I took it in, the blue sky, the clouds, the frozen custard.
Tony snapped a nice photo of me.  You know I'm thinking with all the art/photo talent that I have access to I should start a real stylish line of expensive bike-ware.   The custard was good, and cheap.    cheers, d.

No comments: