Pages

5.09.2010

15th hour

my alarm went off at 5:30.  I needed to race. Yerned. Longed.  Despite my enjoyable long day at work yesterday, my late bed time and the couple of last of the Riverhorse ales, I wanted to ride strong.

nothing was packed, I just went thur all the motions.   Arriving to a bitter, cold, wind and dapples of snow.  Hello Poconos.   Despite my shivers, I was happy.   I was happy with the strong wind,  I was happy to jump and intitiate attacks, to chase, to  watch the winner break get up the road, to dangle, and chase, to end up getting nipped at the line: 9th to 1lth place.  

I've been a man of few words lately.  At work, with friends. 

I made a Q&D video for you.   a homage to the early cyclocross works of c. totaro.  cheers, david.


L'pocono from David Lowe on Vimeo.

No comments: