Pages

11.20.2008

Big Dork



slivovitz

Got out riding in the light snow squalls. I love riding. I went to Belmont and tried to forget about dealing with the Biggest Dork, and a bunch of internal, frustrating, make no sense anger. I saw a big rock, and I thought, that looks like a nice rock. I tried to ride some wheelies. I did some sprints. I still had the Dork on my mind. hmmmm. I going to put a curse on the Dork, something mild, like a bad case of diarrhea. Here's how I'm going to make it work. I got a sugar cube, put a dot of nutella on it, poured a shot of slivovitz, swallowed the cube, hit the shot. The slivovitz attacks the sugar cube, the spirit is let loose and is free-ed with a belch and off on its way to the Dork. also I Emailed the Diarrhea Bear to Dork. cheers to my friends, oh what the hell, here's a shot for you all. dlowe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I just took a shot to make the Diareha bear stronger....