Pages

8.29.2008

Rain on Me

I'm Anarchaotic. That means, .... I don't know. I sort of follow the rules, that make sense. I sort of bend a lot of them, and somehow I find a few of them I just break, all the time. When the clouds roll in, full of rain, I look up and smile. I like to ride in the rain.





I let some air out of the tires, twist in the toe spikes and pull on my favorites socks, and get out and ride. Not on any of those fancy MTB trails that we have got around here, but out on the seldom used spots, that I won't destroy with my POWER BREAKING big corner slide outs. I dig into the mud and drive the pedals, looking for the BOG of my Dreams to churn up. The harder the rain the happier I am. I just sprint into the next corner that much harder, O'off camber turns that are the friend of mine. I just want to ride, and ride. In the end everthing gets a good squirting off and thrown on the ground. I drip through the house and hop in the shower with a cold beer.










No comments: