Pages

8.06.2008

NEED HAIR NOW!




Top Ten Hair Bands and songs

1. Poison "I want Action"
2. Cinderella "Nobody’s fool"
3. Skid Row "18 and life"
4. Ratt "Round and Round"
5. Motley Crue "Home sweet home"
6. Winger "Headed for the heartbreak"
7. Dokken "In my dreams"
8. White Snake "Still of the Night"
9. Great White "Once bitten twice shy"
10. Stryper "To Hell with the Devil"




Hey all when Dlowe asked me to do a top 10 Hairband list I thought NO PROB!!! But then when I go to do it and I realized that there is hair, glam, metal, so many categories! So I enlisted a good friend, went and got some black streaks(which I found out were called LOW LIGHTS) in my hair and got tickets to the Poison show in Bethlehem. Well it was one hell of a show. I feel soooo back in the can of hairspray now. thanks D Lowe!!
Honorable Mention:
Mother Love Bone( they are glam not grunge)
Hanoi Rocks
Kixx
Warrant (come on Cherry Pie!! Sooo good)
Def Leopard

This is the best Hair Band out (they get it) Go to you tube and check it out.
by Anthony

No comments: