Pages

8.26.2008

Ahhhh......what a nice day for a Bike ride



When I was a kid my bike was the only way to deliver newspapers,escape the Ol'Man's wrath,or just coast a mindless cruise.
Now I'm not a bike enthusiast mind you,and the only Armstrong I care about plays a horn,but I do dig that Frame,Chain,and two Wheels.
It's simplicity is the perfect vechile for Kustomization.As a young-teen I would test engineering boundaries by adding hacked off forks to my home made Chopper (with car steering wheel of course)
And just yesterday I painted my Tires with White latex house paint for that Top-of-the-Century look.
"The Newspaper route has years been over,
and the Ol'Man's wrath has mellowed to clover.
The paint on my Tires is just about dry,
what a nice day for a mindless bike ride."

No comments: