Pages

5.06.2018

cleaning up

the Monkey Hill time trial is coming up.
a Truth, a strange, un-even, short, blunt, race.
My training, is spot on, in the gym, doing my work, inspired and entertained, by
the strangeness that I can't help but notice.
hard work is a normal for me.
and from the Tuesday evening drives training ride to Thursdays Mtbike pho race at belmont.
I've gone steady,
better, smooth, educated, faster.
GV30 has finally made me a better mtbiker, I don't panic coming pedaling out of a corner, I come up to speed on my time,
and your wheel,
it just comes back to me,
on the open, climb or flat, the car it excel-orates, gulping up gas, care less,
by you I go, looking at the next wheel ahead of me,
10 or 15 seconds up.


yesterday a couple of young women stopped by, knocking on the door.
I had a couple of pans going on the stove,
turned 'em off.
They did a great job washing the Subaru, the pollen coated suburban beast.
I paid them double what they asked.

cause I'm rich, like that.
all the littlest things in the biggest way.
are easy.

Cheers! dlowe


No comments: