Pages

5.19.2018

3rd Monkey Hill TT

Senic Over-look


there is a good  view, one from high up on the podium, it was'nt mine,
still I got the lowest step 3rd, and that view was good also.


Looking off  into the park, the cobbles to the right, Lisa doing me a favor and taking the photo.

I love the Monkey Hill TT, for the last busy with work two weeks I toted around my trainer and got up at 5am and rode in my hotel room.
I pre-road the course in my head multiple times, looking for the places to improve, where gile,  or agility, eveness, would serve me best.

I felt so calm, my openers, a morning walk in DC, I's down there doing a lighting for a live video, and I stressed about it, also running it through my mind, all the options, and needs through my mind,
most nights falling to sleep.



 Today,
I thought my legs would have pep,
but, nope, last nights Monkey Hill high was worn off,
they were heavy,
and it did not take much of anything to get me breathing heavy on todays ride.

I stopped and took in the high waters, birds chirping.
the foggy mist,
the Atennna hiding in the fog


I am consumed with it,

flying down again Nature Boy,
and this time it's blossoms
slapping me,
Left leg unclipped on the gravel corner,
and the bike
grabbing it
spraying it away.

I had to skid to a stop and take a picture of the most beautiful spot.
the senic overlook

Cheers!
dlowe


No comments: