Pages

4.21.2015

Tuesday's sprints






Tuesday morning sprints are on the top of my workout ride list.  Held over at the East Park.  It starts early, 6:45am Tuesdays.    This morning it was warm enough to ride over, and still enough showed up to challenge each other, despite the drizzle.   The workout, is tough,... as you make it for yourself.  If I blow early, I still try to coax a bit from myself, to keep it going, harder.   and everyone sprints,  its not about winning, it's getting those vomit, nausea feelings aroused that I can't motivate myself to do riding alone.   It's getting me in a good habit of following wheels, and thinking when, how, where, to go from.

I was already wet, and the blossoms this year are leaving the trees quick, so I took in the views on the way home.  Flower pedals stuck to my tires, the bike, and I tracked them back into our home bringing the bike in.


This last year has been tough on these old trees, I guess they might be from the 1876 Centennial fair. That seems too old for them, I don't know, I am not a horticulturist.

I'll enjoy them, as long as I can.

Cheers, David.


No comments: