Pages

11.14.2023

infinite osmosis

 WCCX II





I picked up my number to race, and it was an 8. That is an unusual number for me. First thought, was, infinity.  
then, blog post title, and then infinite osmosis
and that was it, no words followed, no easy stream.  just short burst of emotions, ideas, 
I pretty much thought I'd give up, and not write anything, too tough. 



How many times can I say that is has been a special season.  This year one of the most. 
How much I am surprised by people, THX!  Sturdy Girls for bringing back Nittany.  THX! Instigators for bring the enthusiasm.   THX! Endgrain for the most best cx moment in a long time. 
THX!  twozerodeltathree for capturing moments, that define memories.  https://www.instagram.com/twozerodeltathree/#  
THX! officials, my wife, my training mates, my team mates. Frodo.  the dj B Tart.  Bob "pit man" Joos.

I got out on the mountain bike today, and this small window of time, of the tilt of the earth, the suns angle, and blue cool shadow on top of the fallen leaves.  The little trails of Belmont.  
and I kept thinking infinite osmosis, and nothing came, I have nothing to write, pretty much given up.
and then a thought popped into my mind, a voice "give it a shot d lowe, you can do it!"

The trails, the leaves are so thick, i rode them by memory, history, following the flow, a damn fine day on the bike.

I had no idea what I would write when I sat down tonight, I guess I just need a bit of encouragement, the feeling that someone saw something in me, that potential, that maybe, I can do it. 
Thank you, Kevin

WCCX II 6th Master Men 60+.
dlowe




No comments: