Pages

2.24.2019

Training

I had a grand training ride today, fitting for cross, damp, chilled.

following strict coaching instructions, I stayed to the plan.  I  road from the door of my house, down the cynwyd trail across the old Manayunk bride.  Up Krams Ave. to pass my favorite house in philly, the most grand and special place, Beautiful, the old William B. Stephens x-public library.
Then up to also on Kram Ave, the original home of Yard's beer.

I hope the residents in these tiny places, smell the malt history. 

I love the days of pedaling, misty cold magic days!



the 1.5hrs of Z2, nothing but a base building day,  passing the regular places, the Boxers trail, Coltrane's, up the steep incline behind the Phila art museum, just a tad urban cutting from behind the zoo.  I counted 3 hobo home's, I've got nothing but admoration for those who live off the grid, in the city. 

I love the days, of riding, AROUND!

Cheers to good coaching, and Z2 riding,
good training racers, take it easy, and be Swift!
dlowe



No comments: