Pages

9.19.2018

season 2018

Post race view

                                         
                                   scuttling about the small local parks


I'm five races into this season, I've already retired from cross twice, sat in the penalty box for a foul, stood on the podium,  some mud, some beer, fog, cx practice, drama, and tooling like a warrior on the run, about the local parks around my house tonight.

I've got a plus ten number of 50+ riders in front of me to a win. 
a recycle bin of empties, a many of cx indoor trainer intervals done
I'm not quite deep enough into the season to have any hugs
but I am a work on my handshake grip, and
silent nod listening,
mind blown post race listening

I went out on my bike tonight, by myself,  for a pick up game,
Hop the curb, make the fence cut out, around the tree, sprint.
a Behind the school, fish tail the playground mulch pit, zipity do dah, 500 yard full on dash.
Muscled up a too steep of a climb and shot back down it in the drops, knees knocking,
cause,that's what I need to get better at.

I'll be up early tomorrow to do some core, and off the bike work,
an easy spin, a stretch out, even got some breathing/meditation in there.
Friday, ...openers, Townhall, Beacon...
maybe a new blog, sunday.


dlowe






No comments: