Pages

3.31.2018

Wrecklessness




good Spring training days for me,  come with a boisterous exuberance.  I don't need to be anything yet.  Ride smart, train a bit, fidget a few days not riding, with a cold,  and get out today, for a long slow mountain bike ride.
after about 2 and 1/2 hours I thought up, maybe hit home, make a sandwich, grab a soda.  Then get out, do more.   Like I did as a kid.

alas, I road straight through.  Belmont, and down the drives, and cut into Wissahickon,  it was pretty full,
and I made like a good ambassador, and slowed, stopped for the walkers, dogs, runners, and gave them respectful right of way. 

of course I came across friends.  and made no mistake or rush, and chatted as much as not to be intrusive and or just going on too much about something.

and the Daft plans, an early August Cx clinic at the Mann?   Grass track Wednesday nights of August following.   (got a sweet little spot in mind).

Tonight I feel tough, and fuck it allishness running strong in my blood.  umm to bottle it up, and sip on it in the fall, that'd be nice. 


Cheers all!  Get some.
dlowe





No comments: