Pages

2.15.2010

intelligencer

the brown glass beer bottle, I just finished, is stached in the gap behind the bookcase.  It's gonna be around, I hope, a long time.  Not much else will.  Not my bikes, my oldest one right now, of the 7 I have, is the schwinn beater I ride to the gym.  Its a young'en probably from the 70's.  All the rest are pretty contemprary, with the Cannondale Cadd 9 road bike being the oldest, and that statesmen comes in just under 3 years old.  With more tech. and intelligence we've made things that last shorter.    I raced once with someone who had downtube shifters, visiting home, his old race bike, he took 3rd in the race. 

I perfer the TV off in the training room.
I tried movies, and shows... but I guess what makes the time pass the best,  is just thinking.  I do listen to music, blasting

        I love day dreaming, inventing, discovering.        
I've really enjoyed this winter.    Getting my leg chops back.
     Shoveling.  The pedaling through the snow narrowed streets. 

 still  I want to race, the sun to be up in the sky a long time, to be 100 degrees, I love the heat.  Soon, soon.  But for now, build me something that will last longer than my lifetime.  I'm tired of throwing things out.  Of upgrading.    Sincerely, david.

No comments: