Pages

9.25.2009

Deep Pockets



It is no longer Halide Crystals. Its no longer chemical its electrical. From film to electronic data. I remember when we left analog for digital in audio, and how it hurt. and Now I have a computer full of music, in little folders I pull back and forth to my mycro-scopic "music" player. Easy. But today I'm gonna dig out my old Sony Walkman. The one with the exploited sticker on it. Pop in Husker Du's "Land speed Record" to open me up. Sometimes you got to be careful in what you put into your ears, directed at your soul.

and with that, a Happy Birthday to Anthony. Ant has deep pockets, of big o'family man soul. Went out last night and dumped some suds down my throat, some klinkin of glasses. Comrades.  Today I just want to ride, ride, and ride... but will restrain myself a bit and just ride. My Mountain bikes a calling.... cross bike wants me too, Wiss, needs a visit, and Gladwyne's "boys to men" climb. Da cobbles. Tree hopping at Belmont. What to do?


No comments: